Williams County Ohio students going into the criminal justice field are encourged to apply for the Tara Arnold F.O.P. memorial scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship contact any Williams County Ohio high school.
- Student must attend or have attended a Williams County High School.
- Scholarship is open to a traditional student (high school graduating senior) or a non-traditional student (returning after an absence)
- Student may attend any institution of higher education.
- Students should be working toward a degree in criminal justice.
- Scholarship may be used for tuition, room and board, fees, supplies, or any other class required expenses.
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA